The firm is made up of the lawyers Leonardo and Luca Rebellato and is was founded in 2002 by the lawyer Leonardo Rebellato, former student of the lawyer Mario Dalla Palma.
Since 2007 the firm has specialized in agri-food law dealing with:
– disputes regarding agricultural contracts;
– redemption and sale of agricultural land;
– contracts for the purchase and sale of agro-food products;
– general contract conditions and Italian standard contracts;
– GAFTA and FOSFA contracts;
– INCOGRAINS contracts;
– German, Austrian and Dutch contracts and general terms and conditions;
– arbitrations before trade associations (Ass. Granaria Milano, AGER Bologna, Cerealsemi Genova, GAFTA, FOSFA, Commodity exchanges of London, Vienna, Paris, Stuttgart, Hamburg etc.);
– New York Convention of 1958;
– 1968 Brussels Convention;
– Vienna Convention of 1980;
– Rome Convention of 1980;
– Reg. EU n. 593/2008;
– disputes relating to recognition of arbitration awards in jurisdictions other than that of issue, the appeal and execution of the same, both in Italy and abroad;
– legal advice to operators in the agri-food sector (producers, processors and traders in particular of cereals, legumes, oil and wine);
– organic farming (Reg. 834/2007 – 889/2008 and subsequent);
– protection of competition and “made in Italy”;
– company training in relation to sector contracts;
– administrative sanctions;
– food fraud and related crimes;
– Legislative Decree 231/2001
– corporate criminal law;
– food and work safety;
– commercial related disputes, bankruptcy, tax, customs, labor and social security.
The firm therefore provides 360-degree consultancy and assistance to operators in the agro-food chain.
Another area of operation of the study is that relating to medical liability , both in criminal and civil matters, with the peculiarity that the firm lends its work solely and exclusively in favor of doctors and health facilities.
Furthermore, the firm has always been involved in:
– civil disputes (family, succession, obligations and contracts, real rights, compensation for damages);
– commercial and labor law ;
– banking and financial law (with particular attention to banking and investment contracts);
Finally, the issues relating to theInternet and new technology law:
(GDPR, smart contracts, blockchain, computer fraud, disputes and contractual abuses in particular in the telephone sector).
The specialization in agro-food law has led the lawyer. Leonardo Rebellato to become a member of the GAFTA (Grain and Feed Trade Association) of London and of AIDA-IFLA (Italian Association of Food Law).
In 2017 Luca Rebellato joined the studio that he has passed the qualifying examination for the legal profession in 2019, ranking in the top ten new lawyers in the district of the Court of Appeal of Venice.
The lawyer Luca Rebellato deals with civil, commercial, labor and new technologies law.
The lawyers Leonardo and Luca Rebellato always personally follow all their cases and have organized their own firm in order to be able to deal with any controversy, even large ones, with the same effectiveness.
In summary, the Rebellato Law Firm is dedicated to both litigation and consultancy activities, combining quality, experience and specialization.